Sunday, June 21, 2009

This weekend we decided to go on a road trip... Victor wanted to take The Apache Trail. We left home at 12 noon and started our road trip.. The scenery was beautiful. We finally reached Roosevelt dam at 5... Not to mention my little impatient little boy was ready to get out of the truck meaning we had been in there for 4 hrs. We stop at a gas station at the lake got some snake and drinks and stretched our legs and be on our way. We deiced we would head home through Globe. While we were driving Victor says I wanna take u to this little town to eat. So when we hit superior we took a left turn and went about 20 miles south to a litte town call Kearney.. We ate a a yummy Pizza place there. We drove around this small town for a hr and stop and there hometown park and let Jet play... We finally were on our drive back home! (FINALLY) We got home about 10 PM. What a fun day!!! And great bonded time with our little family... Also HAPPY FATHER Day babe.. you are an amazing father to our little man.. I love you!!

4 comments:

  1. How fun! Its a really pretty drive! My dad went to school in Kearney his whole life so We're always taking detours through there! Sounds like you guys had fun! Jet is too adorable! I just love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Candace! Thanks for saying hi, now we can keep up better, Jayda will be so excited!
    looks like you guys are doing good, see ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! you have a blog... now I can keep up with you! We for sure need to go walking or something. I am pregnant and already getting a nice belly...sooo walking will be nice, not that its going to keep it off...but atleast it will be easier to come off when I have the baby... Do you still work quiet a bit? We swim at the pool every wednesday at 10:30 if you ever want to join! let me know

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, I take Ryah, and then there are a few other girls who come and bring there babies/kids. It's really fun. You should come.

    ReplyDelete