Saturday, June 27, 2009


BOYS WILL BE BOYS!!
What a big help Jet is. Victor needed to do an oil change on his truck, when daddy little helper decied he wanted to help.Victor crawls under and right behind him there was Jet. What a mess he was cover in oil. But he sure did have a fun time helping his dad, and learing how to change the oil.. Jet loves to hangout with his daddy and do boys thing that mom wont do with him.. He loves to play with tools and will unscrew anything he see..He will be just like his daddy someday. (little handy man.) I love my boys!

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Thanks for the comment. Your little Jet is so adorable. He has the cutest smile. I am glad that we were not the only ones that let our kid sleep with us! And I totally get what you mean when you say you feel safer with him in bed with you... I felt the same way... like he could do anything. Haha. Anyway, it was nice to hear from you. Glad to see you are doing good. Cute family pictures.

    ReplyDelete