Monday, December 21, 2009

Jet make me laugh everyday!! He got a weed eater and big toll set for Christmas. I had everything in the in upstairs bedroom cause I needed to get it all wrapped.. Then I hear Jet upstairs so I go to see what he doing.. Of coarse he is playing with this weed eater toy that is still in the box.. Then he hand it to me and says open open.. I told him NO cause I was suppose to wrap it with all this other tools he got.. But of coarse no he wanted it open right then, and he was gonna a though a little fit till I opened it.. So of coarse we open it for him and he loves it so much... he wears he safety goggles every time he is playing with it.. He is such a crack up!!! So now he got a Christmas present early! Victor think he need to open one of his now that Jet got too.. NOT Happening iam not giving in!! Jet is gonna be so fun on Christmas this year and I can hardly wait!!!!


1 comment:

  1. HAHA! Youre like me, I can't wait for Christmas... He looks so cute in the goggles. He can come to my house and weedeat my lawn!

    ReplyDelete