Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend!
This weekend my Aunt Rhona and Brook meet me and my mom in CampVerde at my grandmas house for our girls and kids weekend. It is always a great time when we all get together. Now that the kids are a little bit older they had so much fun playing together.. Riley and Deegan are full of it... Brook you have your hands full with your two kids lol.... We just hung out at grandma house ate good food and let the kids play... Thanks Grandma for haveing us at your house. I love you guy and cant and wait for next time.
The Kids playing

Jet playing at the park

Riley

Jet

Kids

Mom Aunt Rhona and Brook

Deegan

Me and Jet

Grandma and Jet


Grandma and Jet playing








2 comments:

  1. Aww thank you for posting pictures!! It was great seeing the kids! I can't believe how big they are all getting! Wish Kenna and I were there with you girls! I need to talk Miss Brook into getting one of these so I can see pics of the kids Kenna loved it when I showed her Deegan and Ri Ri and of course Grandma! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to talk talk both of them into it this weekend and there just like.. NO i dont want people to know what iam doing lol!! We all tried..

    ReplyDelete